Doctrinal Standpoints of the Apostolic Christian Church
COVENANT OF FELLOWSHIP
BY THE HELP AND GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT WE ENDEAVOR:
1. To walk together in Christian love.
Ephesians 5:2; 1 John 4:7; 1 John 4:11
2. To exercise Christian care and watchfulness over one another.
1 Corinthians 12:25
3. To pray with and for one another, sharing our burdens, sorrows, and joys.
Galatians 6:12; 1 Corinthians 12:26
4. To be thoughtful and courteous to one another; to be slow to take offense, and quick to forgive and to seek forgiveness.
1 Peter 3:8; Ephesians 4:32
5. To guard the spiritual and scriptural purity, peace, and prosperity of the Church and its growth in scriptural knowledge and Godliness.
2 Peter 3:14
6. To contribute, as the Lord directs, to the financial support of the Church, the relief of the needy, and the evangelization of all peoples.
1 Corinthians 16:1-2; Acts 20:35
7. To assist, as the Lord enables, in the work of the Church, and to promote its usefulness as a witness to the saving grace of God in Christ Jesus.
1 Corinthians 12:8
8. To love and to pray for all reborn believers everywhere in the Lord Jesus Christ.
9. To engage regularly in personal Bible reading and prayer, and to establish family devotions where possible.
John 5:39; Deuteronomy 6:7; 1 Thessalonians 5:17
10. To bring up such children as may be entrusted to our care in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
Proverbs 22:6; Ephesians 6:4
11. To walk circumspectly in the world, to provide things honest in the sight of all men, to be faithful in engagements, exemplary in deportment, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts.
Ephesians 5:15; Titus 2:12; Romans 12:17
12. To endeavor by example, by word, and by prayer to draw others to an acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
Philippians 2:15 ; 1 Thessalonians 4:12
“But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowhip one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin.” I John 1:7